One of the main goals of the meeting is to promote, encourage and bring together the interaction between
theoretical and applied scientists to establish an interdisciplinary forum to discuss recent developments
We hope to create an environment capable of providing fruitful and promising interchange and
discussions among the participants on the intriguing and challenging problems in Partial Differential
The interested topics are
and related subjects.
- Stabilization Problems of Hiperbolic Systems
- Stabilization of Partially Dissipative Systems and System with Undefined Damping
- Thermoelasticity, Magnetoelasticity and Viscoelasticity
- Modelling of Smart Materials
- Control of Distribuited Systems
- Conservation Laws
There will be plenary talks, 30-minute lectures, 20-minute communications and POSTER presentations. You are cordially invited to attend.